For in store shopping see our Grand Central Terminal and NY Transit Museum locations Hours Here
Curbside Pickup Available at our 2 Broadway location only
- Place an order online and select curbside pick up during checkout.
- We will email you when your order is ready for pick up.
- Pick up your order curbside at our 2 Broadway store location.
- We will email you when it's ready, you can call or email us too! We love to hear from transit fans! 646-252-2475
- Pick up hours are Monday - Friday 10 am - 4 pm. Closed Weekends and holidays.
- After we confirm that it is ready head on over to our store at 2 Broadway. Conveniently located in downtown Manhattan at 2 Broadway Front 3, New York NY 10004; between Chipotle and Starbucks. Take the 4 or 5 train to Bowling Green, R or W train to Whitehall, or the 1 train to South Ferry.
- Call the phone number on the door when you get here. Be ready to show us your order on your mobile device.
- Any orders not picked up by 4 pm will be held for pick up the next business day.
- We print orders first thing in the morning so if you place an order during the day and want to pick it up the same day call us after you place the order at 646-252-2475.
- Orders not picked up within 7 days will be canceled.
Shipping Rates and Policies
Free Shipping on Orders $25.01 and over within the Contiguous US.
We are shipping 5 days a week Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. Most orders ship with in 1-2 days of placing the order. Order early as FedEx does experience shipping delays during the holidays. No Shipping on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
Shipping within the Continental US only, no PO BOX. We ship via FedEx.
International orders: No international orders at this time
Sales Tax: All orders shipped to a New York State address will incur a sales tax of 8.875% per line item except for apparel items.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase items can be returned to any of our three locations. See hours and locations here.
Please return the merchandise to us in its sealed original condition within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or refund in the original form of payment. For health reasons face masks are non-returnable, non-refundable. Multimedia items, memberships, worn apparel, underwear, earrings, sale merchandise, Lionel Train sets, custom and print on demand items are non-returnable unless defective. All returns must be accompanied by a receipt/invoice.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Please inspect your order upon delivery. If your merchandise arrives damaged, please contact us within five business days for instructions and an exchange or refund. Returns should be insured and shipped securely; we are not responsible for returns damaged in transit. Mailed returns should be sent to the following address at the customer's expense:
NY Transit Museum Store
2 Broadway Front 3
New York, NY 10004
Customer Service FAQ
What Types of payment do you accept?
We accept American Express, Mastercard, and Visa.
Is it safe for me to pay by credit card over the internet?
Yes, NY Transit Museum Store uses industry-standard secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect your personal information including credit card numbers throughout the checkout process. We are also PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant, which ensures the security and protection of sensitive customer credit card information.
How do I find the status of my online order?
Once you have registered and logged in to the NY Transit Museum Store website, you can find your order status and tracking information under My Account. You can also email us with your order number and we will be happy to assist you.
- $30 E-Zpass On-The-Go are available at our locations.
- For operating hours please see our Hours and Locations Page.
- EZ-Pass is final sale, non-refundable, non returnable item.
- Sales are on a first come first serve basis and subject to availability.
- Have ID and payment card Ready to show. Payment details need to match the person picking up the item.
- Register your E-ZPass online.
- For other E-ZPass questions call 1-800-333-8655.
Bulk MetroCard Sales
The Museum is not selling MetroCards at this time. For bulk MetroCard sales please go to: Bulk MetroCard (mta.info). Thank you.