All Transit Museum locations are closed to the public until further notice.
We are shipping orders five days a week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. Closed Weekends and holidays.
Curbside pick up available 10am -4pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. Closed Weekends and holidays; see below for details.
Please visit nytransitmuseum.org/covid19 for updates and more information.
1. Place an order online with curbside pick up.
2. We will email you when it's ready.
3. Pick up curbside at our 2 Broadway store location.
- Place an order by 3pm for same day pick up by 4pm. Any orders placed after 3 pm will be available the next business day. Any orders not picked up by 4pm will be held for pick up the next business day.
- We will email you when it's ready, you can call or email us too! We love to hear from transit fans!
- After we confirm that it is ready head on over to our store at 2 Broadway. Conveniently located in downtown Manhattan at 2 Broadway Front 3, New York NY 10004; between the Chipotle and Starbucks. Take the 4 or 5 train to Bowling green, R or W train to Whitehall, or 1 train to South Ferry.
- Call the phone number on the door when you get here. Be ready to show us your order on your mobile device. Pick up hours are Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm. Closed Weekends and holidays. See you soon.
Shipping Rates and Policies:
Free Shipping on Orders $25.01 and over within the Contiguous US.
We are shipping 5 days a week Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. Most orders ship with in 1-2 days of placing the order. Order early as UPS does experience shipping delays during the holidays. No Shipping on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
Shipping within the Continental US only, no PO BOX. We ship via UPS.
International orders: No international orders at this time
All orders shipped to a New York State address will incur a sales tax of 8.875% except for apparel items.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the merchandise to us in its sealed original condition within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or refund in the original form of payment. For health reasons face masks are non-returnable, non-refundable. Multimedia items, memberships, worn apparel, underwear, earrings, sale merchandise, Lionel Train sets, custom and print on demand items are non-returnable unless defective. All returns must be accompanied by a receipt/invoice.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Please inspect your order upon delivery. If your merchandise arrives damaged, please contact us within five business days for instructions and an exchange or refund. Returns should be insured and shipped securely; we are not responsible for returns damaged in transit. All returns should be sent to the following address at the customer's expense:NY Transit Museum Store
2 Broadway Front 3
New York, NY 10004
Please contact us if you have questions: Call (646) 252-2475 or Send Email
1. Place an order over the phone.
2. Pick up at our 2 Broadway store location.
3. Register E-ZPass online
- EZ-Pass is final sale, non-refundable, non returnable item.
- Call us at 646-252-2475 to place an order for a $30 E-Zpass On-The-Go.
- Sales are on a first come first serve basis and subject to availability.
- Order by 3pm for same day pick up by 4pm. Any order not picked up the same day will be cancelled.
- Have ID and payment card Ready to show. Payment details need to match the person picking up the item.
- Head on over to our store at 2 Broadway. Conveniently located in downtown Manhattan location at 2 Broadway Front 3, New York NY 10004; between the Chipotle and Starbucks. Take the 4 or 5 train to Bowling green, R or W train to Whitehall, or 1 train to South Ferry.
- Call the phone number on the door when you get here. Be ready to show us your ID and Credit Card. Pick up hours are Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm. Closed Weekends and holidays.
- Register your E-ZPass online
- For other E-ZPass questions call 1-800-333-8655.
Customer Service FAQ:
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept American Express, Mastercard, and Visa.
Is it safe for me to pay by credit card over the internet?
Yes. NY Transit Museum Store uses industry standard secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect your personal information including credit card numbers throughout the checkout process. We are also PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant, which ensures security and protection of sensitive customer credit card information.
How do I find the status of my online order?
Once you have registered and logged in to the NY Transit Museum Store website, you can find your order status and tracking information under My Account. You can also email us with your order number and we will be happy to assist you.